Dec 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!

MMMMM... Olivia's hungry!

Cole is "ready" for food. In preschool, all the kids must politely fold their hands and say, "Ready!" when it is time to start a project. He's learned well.

Pass the cranberries and whipped cream, please!

We had a long table where we could sit together as a family, just like the Pilgrims!

Don't you just love the pilgrim hats? They were too cute.

Yummm! Ethan and Aaron can't get enough food.

Feeding lots of little ones at the same time sometimes involved giving bites to more than one child at the same time! It was a bit crazy!

Philip's the little boy on the right. He ate 3 -- THREE! -- chicken legs during the meal, along with mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes (multiple helpings), corn, cranberries, and pumpkin pie.

Do you think Cheryl liked the pumpkin pie? Just a little maybe?

What a sweet big sister. Julia gives Nathan a bite. Don't want to miss out on pie, after all!

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I just love Julia...I want her! Could you just bring her back for me?? I think she would LOVE Lottie and Emma Jane and would love to live in Mexico too!

Stefanie said...

Oh my goodness!! That's my sweet nephew to be (and one of the kiddos I sponsor) COLE!! What a precious picture of him!!
I just found your blog from a link on Kate's (Global Girl), it's fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails