Nov 17, 2008

Miracles Happen

As you probably picked up on in my last post, I've really been praying for Cheryl's family to hurry up and find her already!

Well, last Friday, we got a call from her home orphanage. They said she's been matched! We don't know who her family is or where she'll go or when they'll get her, but boy are they going to be blessed.

There are still many more little Cheryl's out there who need the same thing to happen in their lives, but I just had to share the incredibly timely answer to my prayer.

6 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I know! I know!! I ALWAYS look for the asterisks! IT warms my heart so much to know that the countdown can begin for some of these kids & that their families can go through the chase to bring them home! MY prayer is, of course, for all of them to be adopted! I pray that Wendel's home orphanage has submitted his paperwork, so that he can be adopted too!

We should be getting our TA very soon (PLEASE, be this week!) We should be getting our visas back this week too! It looks like we will be traveling in 3-5 weeks. 3-5. I had to say it again!!

Anonymous said...

so,,,,,,when you get your visa's, where will you be traveling too? you guys coming home for Christmas?
would be great to see you both.
Love
zach and tasha.........zian and tobin and teagan too!!!!

Ashley said...

Answered prayers! Big Praises!!

The Hull Munchkins said...

This melted my heart! I loved reading your last post. Your honesty and descriptions were so touching.

Sweet little girl, may the Lord richly bless you as you join your new family... and start afresh!
-Patty

Football and Fried Rice said...

Carrie, I am sitting her in TEARS that Cheryl's asterisk is gone.......is everything ok??

ww said...

What wonderful news!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails