May 18, 2008

Finished Product



So, I mentioned a few posts back that we had our apartment painted while we were gone. It was in sore need of paint; the walls were a chalky white color which happened to absorb whatever dirt and grime met them. We even had handprints on our walls from past residents.
Anyway, some people asked to see the finished product... not sure how well this conveys the finished product, but here it is. We love it!
PS: I'd like to say I was the kind of person for whom this didn't matter; that I just cheerfully looked past the flaws and loved it anyway...
But that would be a lie.
I'm having to come to terms with my shortcomings, and so we painted.

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Hey, I think it looks very cozy and comfy!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I claim that chair to the left of the TV. It looks really comfy (and it's right in front of the TV). I can't wait for September. Love you guys.

Kineta

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails