Sep 25, 2007

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger the last month... we've been so busy seeing people and getting ready to move. We've had such a great time with our family. Right now Hannah is sitting across from me making playdough meals and I keep "trying" each one of them. Actually, I love the way the playdough smells so much that it is hard to not actually bite down!! :)

We went to CO and NM in the last couple of weeks. Both trips were awesome. In NM, we went camping with Chris and Jane and hiking. I feel like I earned bragging rights after a 14 mile hike. I also was quite sore. In CO, we went to Lake City and saw the amazing fall colors. I'm still in awe of the beauty of that place.

Next weekend we go to my friend Bunnie's wedding in Dallas where I will don a bridesmaid dress and stand beside her as she marries an amazing guy. I'm so happy that she is having her wedding before we leave!

Other than that, everything is coming together. All we really need to do before we leave is sell a car. Anyone know someone who wants a 2000 Jetta VR6? :) There are a few other things to do before we leave, but mostly it is coming together.

More later... here are a few pics... as always, there are more on our Flickr Site.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails