Jun 9, 2011

Fundraiser... Answers to a Few Questions

Note:  If you don't know what this is about, read the original post.

You guys are doing AWESOME!  In just the last couple of days, we've tripled what we raised, and we're almost 30 percent there!  And, I know we can reach 100 percent.

So here are a few details...

1 - PLEASE post it on your blog or facebook.  Some of you asked if you could repost the post I made... YES, YES, and YES again!  Or make your own!  In fact, you can even put the ChipIn box on your blog.  (I don't know if it works for facebook; I don't think so, but it does work on a variety of blog platforms.)  That way someone can give directly from your site... the money goes into the same NDFH fund, but no one has to click over to a different site to do it.  And all of our boxes will show the same running total!  So, email me if you want the code.

2 - How do you give?  Someone asked... well, do you see the ChipIn box on the top right of my blog?  Just click on that and follow the instructions to give.  If you aren't able to give electronically, you can contact me and I can tell you how to make a donation by check.  I'm sure we can add it to the same total, if you want it to go towards the $5,000 matching grant.

3 - And a note about the hair bows... Just thought I should clarify that when you give $50 to this, all $50 goes directly to NDFH.  The money to make the bow comes from me.  I just didn't want you to think that you were just buying a really expensive hair bow.  :)

Let's keep up the momentum, friends!  WE CAN DO THIS!  Another few kiddos will have the surgeries they need.  Yay!  I'm so excited!  I can't wait to be able to say WE DID IT!

2 comments:

Laine said...

awesome, i will get the post up hopefully tomorrow!
Thanks Carrie!

Ginny said...

Carrie,
I was able to put the chip-in box on my blog by copying the code in the box on your blog. Does that make sense? I'm no techie, but it did work!

Can't wait to reach the goal!

Ginny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails