Jan 21, 2008

Perspectives

We had a group of High School students from Tacoma, Washington come and spend a couple of weeks here. They were really great! And, I loved reading their blogs about their experiences here; it is fun to see it through the eyes of someone "new." The things we overlook and faily to notice are so vibrant and interesting from their perspectives... I met some really cool students, and their chaperones were also awesome. It isn't often that I can say I truly enjoyed hanging out with a house-full of high schoolers!

You can read their blog here.

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Sounds like the trip was good for most of them.

Carrie, can you give us an update on the Nanny's husband that was in the hospital? I continue to pray for them.

Big Hugs,
Kimberley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails